Civilbay AISC Steel Connection Design Software
Current time: 08-05-2020, 02:30 AM
Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Author: michenerpark
Last Post: BennyP
Replies 4
Views 473

Civilbay AISC Steel Connection Design Software
Civilbay steel connection design program is one of the most comprehensive steel connection design software based on AISC 360-16 and AISC 360-10 code, CSA S16-14 code, and all AISC Steel Design Guides.

1. It's a pure AISC solution which covers 90~95% of steel connection design in most projects, with specific strength on brace connection design including vertical brace, horizontal brace, chevron brace, knee brace, ver. brace to base plate , and wrap around gusset plate design in horizontal brace design.

2. It provides detailed sketches and textbook style step by step calculation showing formulas and parameters. In every step it shows the design code reference source for the user to trace how the result is derived so that the user has full control on the calculation. 

To view a real project demo, visit
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

To run the program online, visit
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

To view online user manual, visit

To view a series of tutorial videos, visit

AISC Steel Connection - Vertical Brace Connection

[Image: 36326447856886428893.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Moment Connection

[Image: 62460703618252896354.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Shear Connection

[Image: 18262809250162143486.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Splice Connection

[Image: 63502362434577016559.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Base Plate Vertical Brace Connection

[Image: 06797539941073465336.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Hor Brace Wrap Around Gusset Plate Connection

[Image: 11469213899860649456.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Chevron Brace Connection

[Image: 35772033004012127127.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Knee Brace Connection

[Image: 09268547930500247162.jpg]
More screenshots on Shear Connections

AISC Steel Connection - Shear Connection - End Plate

[Image: 20050489079382182066.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Shear Connection - Clip Angle

[Image: 65878091222644631542.jpg]

AISC Steel Connection - Shear Connection - Shear Tab

[Image: 58073364130669822912.jpg]
Is this an advertisement ?

See below Post #1 in thread

Rules:

#1: You can sell only your material that produce by you, you can not sell crack, books, software that they are not belong to you.
#2: If you sell other material you will be ban from forum and all your credit will be freeze here. Anyway, CivilEA is not responsible for stolen material, or copyrighted material.
#3: you can see all transaction in your control panel;
#4: Paypal (World users) and SHETAB (iranian users) are only accepted gateways. we can not accept other gateways. all send or received money will be received/sent by Paypal and SHETAB only.
#5: our currency is "USD", conversion rate to IRR may be changed (According to buy exchange rate).
#6: All payments are  included fee rate 7%, it means that for buying credit 100$ you will pay 107$.
#7: Percent of Credit That Will Be Deducted from Settlement Amount is 50%, it means CivilEA commission is 50%.
#8: If you request payment in Rials (Iranian User) our exchange fee rate is 5%, and our rate is same as CIvilEA rate (Not Global Rate)
#9: you can request to withdraw your bank (only money earned from your material not by code or ...) to your PAYPAL or SHETAB CARD (Iranian Users only) we can not send it to any other gateway.
#10: if you think this is your copyrighted material post here, please send your claim to site administrator.

And this is from forum rules

14. Advertisements are forbidden and only public share servers will be used for sharing material (not personal blogs or other forums).
1.Read the HELP and the Rules before posting.
2.Always post in the right thread.
3.Search before to prevent duplicates.
4.Use Preview Post to check.
5.THE BEST - Use the Post Generator.
6.Use the THANKS button.
7.Don't use REPLY if no need, use New Reply.
Chatting not allowed.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BennyP for this post:
  • Umer.Aleem
Rules:

#1: You can sell only your material that produce by you, you can not sell crack, books, software that they are not belong to you.

Yes I am the author and owner of this program

#2: If you sell other material you will be ban from forum and all your credit will be freeze here. Anyway, CivilEA is not responsible for stolen material, or copyrighted material.

Yes I am the author and owner of this program

#3: you can see all transaction in your control panel;

I am using PayPal, but not on this page

#4: Paypal (World users) and SHETAB (iranian users) are only accepted gateways. we can not accept other gateways. all send or received money will be received/sent by Paypal and SHETAB only.

I am using PayPal, but not on this page

#5: our currency is "USD", conversion rate to IRR may be changed (According to buy exchange rate).

I am using USD

#6: All payments are  included fee rate 7%, it means that for buying credit 100$ you will pay 107$.
#7: Percent of Credit That Will Be Deducted from Settlement Amount is 50%, it means CivilEA commission is 50%.

If that's the case, delete this post please
Nothing new. See threads:

What I don't understand and was the same in the past - 1500USD/year (today is cheaper ?)
And this thread is for posting offers users can buy. Your post is nice but still an advertisement.
I don't think someone can use this site to sell (yes I know you are the owner of Civilbay) and I'm sure you use PayPal but without the site owner building a post including the links to PayPal, and all what you see in other posts in this thread will not work.
I understand you can't convince Admin to take less money and try to sell using our forum to advertise your site.
Please tell me I'm not right.
1.Read the HELP and the Rules before posting.
2.Always post in the right thread.
3.Search before to prevent duplicates.
4.Use Preview Post to check.
5.THE BEST - Use the Post Generator.
6.Use the THANKS button.
7.Don't use REPLY if no need, use New Reply.
Chatting not allowed.