Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-01-2011, 12:07 PM)Grunf Wrote: [ -> ]Along bug noted in post #198, I found this as well:
This is the 3rd time we have the same bug. How can this be possible? Due to text box overlap you can't switch on and off user's signature.

Regards,
G

this is a bug in mybb that I don`t know why they don`t fix it in new release. every time that new version is release we must do some change to fix editor

Angry

Good morning,
After making search, Some threads are not found:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
(08-03-2011, 09:53 AM)hazus Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning,
After making search, Some threads are not found:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

for me works fine, please tell me which word you search to examine it.
Dear Admin,
Today I experienced again a total failure in access the forum (yesterday 2 times):

[Image: 63572752788732402690.jpg]

Regards

Dell Brett
(08-03-2011, 02:43 PM)Dell Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,
Today I experienced again a total failure in access the forum (yesterday 2 times):

Regards

Dell Brett

there was a error in our web server that fixed it today
[Image: 66025800128555544952.gif]

In many posts some icons are Not Available (like member.png).
Not only, but the image sub-title are missing too:

[Image: 14940674865487943106.jpg]
solved
I'm afraid that not!
Still the same for me! Not the same! Now no one image title can be viewed and some avatars still not working!

Regards

Dell Brett
the last hours, no link of the search results is working.

when i click on a result, i get the following type message
e.g. "The requested URL /Thread-robot-expert-2012 was not found on this server." etc