Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It keeps on asking for password to log into 'Admin' area most of the time
I click on the button Thank/Agree you and be left wondering as shown in the picture below. Three or four seconds later I can go, but the notice "Loading, Please wait" remains ... if I want to thank/agree several post on the same thread, I have to leave the thread and back again ... and so again: I click on Thank/Agree; it gets stuck; I go back; back entry ... It is too tedious

[Image: 34083394089289658997.jpg]
The same with me! (Using Mozilla Firefox)
Only after pressing F5 key, the waiting logo disappears.
For some reason my dear Dell Brett is right again (jejejeje ).... The solution works on Firefox, Safari and Explorer
Should be checked anyway, is my opinion ...
I check & it works fine with FF4.0 & IE...
other user have same problem?Happy
Work fine under Google Chrome and FF 4.0
The problem it´s present on FF 3.6.16 and IE 8.0, on Safari only on a Desktop PC, not on my iPhone or on my Laptop. I think is a little detail or incompatibility...
Thanks for your excellent improve...
Regards

It keeps on asking for password to log into 'Admin' area most of the time
I still have this Admin Login problem both on FF4.0 and on iPhone, though I am using portable FF (fresh install without cookies etc etc)
Cookies delete doesn't help. The same problem in Internet Explorer.
The link "Mark All Forums Read" at the bottom of main page does not working! It is giving error "Authorization code mismatch".