Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-18-2011, 10:24 AM)Dell Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,

yesterday and today I'm unable to access the forum inner SEARCH engine.
Returns a message that I'm not logged!
Tested under Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer over Windows XP SP3

regards

Dell Brett

try this nowHappy

All is OK now!
thanks Admin
Dear Admin,

I just now faced multiple problem... first one is even i log in ...the search engine is not available to me showing that i am not loged in... secondly very strange thing happens... as it appears to my screen as some other user...."TAUPENLVAEU"... then i took the screen shot and try to send it to you as the case proof... but i could not upload image showing that "Account is suspended"... i really cant understand ... but sure that something is wrong... request you to help to resolve the issue... if you can suggest someother way to upload the image than i can do it if required...

jacs127
Sometimes pressing the last posted in the main doesn't open the thread but a not loged page with Welcome back xxxxx where xxxxx is the name of the last user registered.
Dear Admin,

I have just wanted to post a new thread and when I wanted to fill all the fields in Post Generator I clicked on the image upload and didn't work. It was open to me a new page that should be "pic.civilea.com" but I saw the following message "This Account Has Been Suspended"
I hope this problem will be solved!
Thank you very much!

With best regards,
3fan
(07-22-2011, 01:29 PM)3fan Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,

I have just wanted to post a new thread and when I wanted to fill all the fields in Post Generator I clicked on the image upload and didn't work. It was open to me a new page that should be "pic.civilea.com" but I saw the following message "This Account Has Been Suspended"
I hope this problem will be solved!
Thank you very much!

With best regards,
3fan

wait just some minutes ....
we solving it Wink

NOW IT WORK FINE
Why I can not use "search" forum and I get this mesg

Quote:You are either not logged in or do not have permission to view this page. This could be because one of the following reasons:

You are not logged in or registered. Please use the form at the bottom of this page to login.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may have been disabled by an administrator, or it may be awaiting account activation.
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or links.

Otherwise I am loged in ???

Regards,
Dear Admin ,

Sometimes I have problems opening a thread or a new post. I am logged in but when i click on a new post it seems that i have to log in again or send my activation code.
But today when i pressed refresh page for reading new posts it appeared on my screen that i am logged as another user. Please see the the picture bellow

[Image: 60432138969776821359.jpg]
The same with me!
this is very important issue,
I did some change on server, please inform me about any same error