Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The pic server doesn't work.
I login and i see "You have succesfully loged in" but going to Home (or any other item) logout me.
I want to post software and i need the server for my screenshots.
As guest it refuse to receive gif (only jpg).
Dear BennyP, I don't know what is the problem but for me has just worked
Pic CivilEA Server

I have just post a reply to a post. See the link bellow

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
Yes, now it works. The only change is only trying 30 minutes later (used for lunch).
The problem is, this is not A Bug's life but a Bug Enigma.
After editing the edit reason not displayed.
(07-30-2011, 03:49 PM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]After editing the edit reason not displayed.

there is a bug in this plug-in we disable it temporary to solve it.
I believe the "Favorites Threads" plug-in in User CP is also off momentarily, as it is not working
(07-30-2011, 05:14 PM)usman Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the "Favorites Threads" plug-in in User CP is also off momentarily, as it is not working

we disable some feature due to fixed some errors, we enable them step by step.
When editing posts Edit Reason box won't work. I write the post edit reason in the box but it won't appear after the Update Post button is pressed.
Along bug noted in post #198, I found this as well:

[Image: 74350419780175379505.jpg]

This is the 3rd time we have the same bug. How can this be possible? Due to text box overlap you can't switch on and off user's signature.

Regards,
G
The edit reason bug i reported in post #194 and you can see an answer from Admin.
For the second i use Compatibility View in IE.