Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear MohsenG,

I have problems trying to get in "Civil Engineering Association / eBooks / Structural Books / Analysis & Design Books" because ask me to log in every time, even though im already log in...

Also, when ask me to log in, i put my information and then send me back to the log in screen.

Can you solve this?, thanks!

the same as of post#151 also happening with me
not for 'Analysis & Design Books' but
whenever i press 'SEARCH' link on top of page to search the forum
I just tested (jun, 04 01:14GMT) and works fine for me!
Please, try again and report any bug.

regards

Dell Brett
Dear MohsenG,

As reported before (for other moderator) the SEARCH engine in the main page direct to new log-in page, if no other page are loaded.

Regards

Dell Brett
Yes, this is happened for me too like Dell Brett said but not everytime. Another thing is that I bookmarked CivilEA and sometimes when I click bookmark the page is loading and ask me to login , other cases it works very fine.

Regards,
(06-08-2011, 08:07 PM)Dell Brett Wrote: [ -> ]Dear MohsenG,

As reported before (for other moderator) the SEARCH engine in the main page direct to new log-in page, if no other page are loaded.

Regards

Dell Brett

I test it on FF4 & also IE, see no error, search engine link works fine,
please delete your cookie & restart your explorer. login page appear due to changing our sever. it need you delete your cookies/

I am using Google Chrome. I experience the problem if I click on the links from "Last Posts"
There is an error when opening the rules page:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 471562 bytes) in /home/civileac/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/thx.php(344) : eval()'d code on line 5
I am getting a message that my login is successful. however i couldn't find any of the inks for today's, unread posts etc.

I am using Pale Moon for browsing

regards
CACE
those link is existing in top-right of page