Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Dear Colleagues,

I am building structural engineer, have almost 11 years since in consultant company and a couples of years in contactor company before.
My experience in Highrise/Lowrise and Industrial.
Code that I used to are ACI, UBC, IBC, AS/NZ, EC and (of course) Indonesian Codes.
My nationality is Indonesia : born, growth, live and works right here and I love my country so much !
I had joined with this forum since February 11th, 2009

Regards,

Robert Sasmita
Hi,everyone
I can't remember exactly the time i have joint this forum. i think this forum is very useful then i want to contribute . but my english is so bad that i hardly to post.hence i just a viewer not a poster.

Here is about my self
My name: Nguyen Cong Dat
i come from viet nam.
I am student of engineering mechanics . So my knowlege is limited.through this forum my knowlege grow up. i hope everyone help me in the future.
finally, sorry about my mistake.
thanks for reading.
Qeddy
Thanks for readme.
My name is tunaungkyaw. I am Myanmar.
I was graduated in Civil Engineering.
I am working in Singapore now.
I want to share my knowledge.

I am really happy to be a user of this forum.
Thanks you to all admin and all the mod and member who are sharing about civil engineering knowledge.

Thanks to all.
hello,everyone
my name is chengang
i am from chengdu,china.
i work as a structural engineerer for 3yrs.
Welcome to chengdu,china.
its a great place where u can see panda and enjoy delicious foods
Hello Everybody,
I am osurv and I live in Jakarta, Indonesia.
I work as a land & engineering surveyor for a consultancy and have nearly 20 years of experience.
I joined this forum in October 2009 and think it is the best on the web.
Thank you to all those who created and contributed to this forum to make it such a success and a great source of information.
I hope to be a valuable member of this forum and contribute useful information as much as possible.
Thanks,
osurv
Cheers from Viet Nam,

I'm a civil engineer, just a fresh man.
So I decide to continue my study in Msc.
My interests're high-rise building system structure.

Now, I'm looking for a topic for my thesis, seismic rehabilitation is my target.

I hope that I wiil be helpded from everyone in Civilea forum.
Thanks for your sharing.
Hi Everyone

i'm an dual degree student in Architecture & Civil Engineering in USA, thanks to all the Admin for the hard work they've done to put and maintain this site up. I hope i can contribute in some sort to this community, my interests are high rise, structures, bridges, and anything that grabs my imagination.

Best Regards
Mondra.12345
Name: Peterson
I am studying civil engineer yet.. I will finish my course next year and then i will start my mastering in the sctructural area.

Well i dont have much experience yet, but I worked with some engineers making projects: strucutural, electircal, hidraulic, sanitary, preventing and fire fighting, rainwater and others.

Right now i am not working, just studying the material of this site..

that all, tnx everyone :)
Hi guys,
This is Calvert I'm newbie in this forum, This is my first visit in the site and I'm very impressed with it so, I decided to join with it. I hope I will get good knowledge and information about this community and also meet new good friends. Happy New Year all of you.
Thanks and stay continue with it,
Dear Calvert!

Welcome to the, probably, the best free engineering forum in the world!
It´s important that you complete your personal profile, particularly habilitating to send/RECEIVE Private Messages.

And, the most important: Read carefully our forum rules:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

Regards

Dell Brett
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19