Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hello,
My is Ghani
I'm currently last year student at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Indonesia

This forum is awesome...knowledge sharing everywhere, helps many engineer to engineered the world,
GOd bless us
Hi,
My name is Omar im from Algeria.
I am a civil engineer, spesialised in Hydraulic construction, hope to share with you and with me , your and my knowledge ...

Thanks to admin for this kind of useful forum.

Regards..
Dear all,

I'm structural engineering from Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam with nearly 6 years experience in reinforced concrete structure, post tension concrete floor and steel structure design. My current work is mainly in highrise building with reinforced concrete structure and a little bit with steel structure. In my country, the engineering can design both in geotechnical and super structure as well, so I must try a lot to study for design foundation like pilling, retaining wall, embankment wall beside road... And fortunely for me I catch this wonderful forrum with a lot of useful documents, softwares, questionares, responses...
I'm current design according to Viet Nam standard combine with BS standard, and I'm studying ACI standard.
Software frequently I used is Etabs, Sap, Safe, Adapt, Plaxis, Mstabs.
Happy to familiarize with all of you!
Hi everyone , this is reehan . I am professionally a programmer. I find forum discussion, a very interesting stuff to do. I used to hang out with these forums during my spare time. Many topics have got a healthy discussion over here. I think it would be most enjoyable while doing discussions in this forums.And pleased to meet all the other members of this site.
Wish you a wonderful day to all other members in this site.
Hi, my name is ADNAN IBNE ZAMAN.

I've done my B.Sc in Civil Engineering from AHSANULLAH UNIVERSITY OF SCI. & TEC. (BANGLADESH). Now planing to do M.Sc from Canada or USA on Structural Engg.

Currently employed as a Structural Engr. in a design farm since November'09.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This forum rocks n the people over here made it happen !!!

hats off guys....:yes:

thanks every one...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engr. Adnan
hey i am ali fathi a student at ain shams university faculty of engineering general civil engineering egypt
nice to be a member with you at this great forum
Hi everyone,

My name is chit tee.
B.E (Civil) YTU (1998)
M.Sc (Civil Engineering; Structural) NUS (2010)
Nice to meet your all.

Regards
chit tee
Hi everybody:
I'm Carlos Ivan Gutierrez, from Colombia. My main is Geotechnical Engineering with emphasis in road geotechnics (pavements, slope stability, bridge foundation, earth pressures, tunnel engineering...). I studied at the National University in my country and did my MSc in Geotechnical Engineering at Imperial College (Eng). During my long career (>30y) I've been researcher, lecturer, public servant and practicing engineer, but allways a permanent student of civil engineering. This forum is the best opportunity for everybody and specially for me to continue improving our knowledge of nature behaviour and how to get the best of it. This knowledge comes from the enthusiastic engineers who live and work hard everywhere and who share their skills and experiences. Congratulations to the administrators!
Hello!
I am an Indian structural Engineer working inSaudi Arabia.
Civilea is the best civil engineering forum. It is helped me a lot.
Atul
+966551583414
I have M.Sc in structural Engineering, working in Qatar in an Engineering Consultant office.
CivilEA is part of my daily life now. No need to add more!
Thanks for everything
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19