Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi!

I'm Mr. Seth A. Duazo, A Registered Mechanical Engineer from Philipppines
-A BS Mechanical Engineering Presently working as a Process Equipment Design Engineer (Pressure Vessel, Oil Storage Tanks, Column, Heat Exchangers )Air-Cooled and water Cooled) Manama Kingdom of Bahrain
With 15 years of Experience in Mechanical Engineering Field (Engineering and Design)
-Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers / Philippine Society of Mechanical Engineers
-Fully Conversant with the FF Software and Standards, PV Elite 2010, Compress 6258, HTRI 6.0, CHVAC, RHVAC Elite Software, Primavera 6.0, MS Project 2010; 2010 ASME BPVC, API 650, 620, 660, 653 , TEMA, ASHRAE, ASTM and BSEN Standards.
Hi all,

Excuse me for the late introduction of myself . My name is REZART from Albania-Tirana . I am a Structural Engineer . Now i am doing a MSC in Reinforced Concrete Structures . I work with this programs

Sap2000 , Robot (for general and complex structures)

Etabs , Fastrak (for steel buildings)

Etabs , Orion (for reinforced concrete buildings)

This is the best froum that I knew !! Now CIVILEA is part of my live and work

Sincerely !

REZART From Albania - Tirana

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody,

My name is Homero. Im from Monterrey, Mexico. Im Civil Engineer with near 15 years of experience on design steel streuctures. Actually im working on Valmont, leader of design and fabrication of steel transmission pole structures.
Hello to everyone!

My name is Rubén, and I'm a civil engineer from Spain.
I follow this forum since 1 year ago but i didn't introduce myself before.
Civil EA is , by far,the best Civil Eng. Forum al over the net!

Congratulations and thnks for let me part of it!
Hello all my friends. I'm Cuong and Vietnamese is my tongue language. I'm so lucky when knew CivilEA from the birthday of our forum. At that first time, I realize that I found down the best forum that I 've sought for a long time. Now, I want to give my best gratefulness to all members of forum leader, who work very hard with full of kind heart. Through their non-profit devotion, I ve learned enormous treasured knowledge.
With all of my heart, I pray for the best development of our forum.
Hi I am Ali, Working in oil and gas industry, I will start posting soon the stuff I have to share with the people.

Regards
This is a great site we have here. I'm a Structural Engineer of Low-Rise & High-Rise Buildings and Residential Buildings in Bangladesh. My wish to shuffle knowledge via Civil EA to the Civil engineers.

Hello every one. My name is Bashir. I did my BSc from UET Peshawer Khyber Pukhtoonkhwa and MSc from Manchester University UK. I am currently working as a structural engineer in Scotland.
Regards,
Bashir
First time for me to see this thread.

I am Alexander, I am from the Philippines and now migrated to Australia. I graduated BS Civil Engineering and now work as Civil-Structural Engineer.

Good site and I really find the topics and D/L's here very helpful.

Regards,
Alexander
Hello everyone!
I'm Phuoc, I'm from Vietnam. I very lucky to a member of CivilEA forum. Vietnamese is my mother language but also I can use English in work. Now, I work as Bridge and Road Engineer in BK-Engineering and Construction Company. I work with programs: SAP2000 and RM Bridge. I love structural, read book, and writing blog!
Regards,
TMP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19