Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hello everybody
My name is Freestar and I'm from China.
I am a Civil Engineer with Geotechnical and Hydraulic structures
I like here and feel lucky to participate on it,hope to be able to contribute positively.
My english is poor,hope Members will understand.
Hello everybody,

My name is Francisco Javier.
I'm from Spain, South Spain.
I'm a mechanical engineer.

¡¡¡ Congratulations for this webpage !!!
hi frens

this is suraj das from india. i am post graduate instructural engineering and working in oil and gas sector.

Proud to be a member of this web site.

Thanks admin and all senior, active members for initiating this web site.
I hope the manager does not bother her a bit but I will take place:

I welcome all new users. The intention is to create a large family whose principal purpose is mutual support to achieve our goals and form as better people.

In times of crisis we need a family, even cybernetics as sonideros about us in the world, as it is said that several heads are better than one, and above all we need from the experience of others to achieve our goals. That is, that knowledge is not lost.

Or even, sometimes the forum have some questions for others to solve, and vice versa ... I think absolute knowledge, no one owns it but mutual support poeder accomplish much.

There is still a lot of selfishness on the part of individuals, some fall to see who download, maybe some time I had that attitude in the first months he had in this forum, but over time I discovered that if one cooperates and helps a little more, we can see that there are more things that really are worth much more than simply download software manual or on condition of anonymity.

I bid you farewell, but not before sending a warm greeting and urging them to consider this very point.
Hi,
I am erifulton and this is my first forum entry here.. Since I am new to forum community and I feel I am in midst of my own learning curve. I feel sometimes, that I have to learn a lot, hope you guys have patient on me.Thank you for sharing the post.
HELLO FRIENDzzzZ,,,

I'M FROM INDIA

I M STRUCTURAL ENGG.

JUST COMPLETED MY MASTERS IN ONE OF THE REPUTED INSTITUTE OF MY COUNTRY.

THE COMMON THING I LOOK IN THE FORUM IS :
MOST OF NEWBIES ARE WONDERING FOR LATEST RELEASES OF SOFTWARES

BUT WHAT I THINK THAT WE SHOULD IMPROVE OUR KNOWLEDGE BY SPENDING OUR TIME FOR UNDERSTANDING THE SOFTWARES..
NOT FOR DOWNLOADING/COLLECTING NEW VERSIONS..

THE SECTION I LIKE MOST IS BOOK ZONE
ALSO LIKE PERFORMANCE OF OUR MODERATORS..

THEY R DOING A BRILLIANT JOB

THANKxxxZ THEM aLL...

INCREDIBLE INDIA
Hi,
I am new in this Forum.This is my first forum post.I hope rest of the Forums are very interesting.I am from India.
Greetings from Turkey,
I'm a structural engineer with 11 years experience in structural steel design. I have Msc degree in semi-rigid connections and performance based design. Thanx to everyone started this site, I hope it would last for a long long time for sharing knowledge and experience..

Best wishes
Hai all member and especially admin (thanks for this great forum)..

My names is Rahmat Hidayat, I was graduated from civil eng faculty in 2003. I works for goverment now. I live in indonesia.

Hope all member a great day..

thanks.
Hi friends,

My profile:

1. 25 years of structural design experience;
2. Industrial plants, cement plants, concrete silo design;
3. Structural masonry design (up to 20 floors);
4. Experience with Brazilian code (ABNT)
5. Native language: Portuguese (Brazilian Portuguese)

I´m proud to be a member of this forum until Dec, 2.008

Dell Brett
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19