Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi everybody, I'm from Indonesia.
Now I am completing my study in Ocean Engineering. I'm interesting on offshore structural, subsea pipelines and subsea construction for Oil and Gas industries. If anyone has any references about it. Please for share =)
Thanks before.
Hey All!
My name is Faizan Ali and i am from Pakistan. I have done my Bachelors from University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore.
I must say this is a very helpful site both for purposes of Practice and Research.
Thanks
Greetings

I am a Structural Engineer in Practice. I have been doing this for the past 20 years. I believe in Sustainable Design where Structures should be expressed in its entirety and not concealed to hide its beauty.
Hi Everybody,

I'm a Structural Engineer working here in Qatar. I'm glad to participate in this association.

My best regards to everyone.

ssi3k
helllo to everybody,

Im Val from Philippines, a Material Inspector in a Consultancy Co..

And someone could guide me how can I post or share my knowledge and notes to CivilEA?

HI TO ALL

I`m From iran & my name is "HASAN"

I have Msc degree in civil engineeringAND I AM PHD STUDENT.

I WORKED IN IRAN.

REGARDS
Well me too also a student of Civil Engineering at UET LAHORE PAKISTAN .. and currently in my 7th semester...
CIVILEA is the BEST ... :)
Hi to all,

My name is Zsolt. I'm from Budapest, Hungary. I'm an engineer, the main area of my expertise is the industrial boilers (mainly coal and biomass firing boilers in the area of energy production) . I was working as a designer in this area, nowadays I work as a planner and "bidder engineer" in the area of oil, gas and energy industry.

My best regards to everyone,

Zsolt
Hi everybody.
My name is Gianni.
I am civil engineer working in the underground excavations field.
This site is an giant mine for information and knowledge exchange.

I've got a recommendation for all users (if I can express my thoughts):

Obey the rules, because they have a real meaning --> keeping the site alive!

Regards,

Gianni.
Hi to everybody.
My name is Goran
I am Petroleum Engineer, but working in Oil & Gas Offshore Construction Company.
Due to this reason, I am closely related with civil engineering area.

Cheers,
Goran
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19