Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Cheers from Singapore..:D

Consulting & PhD in progressive collapse, appreciate advise from U guys!!

MSc from Imperial. Passionate in steel structures, have big collection of steel publications- uploading very soon..:cool:

Cheers
Choon Guan
hi, my name is jzon... but i prefer using gerbaux as my username... i'm a BS Architecture graduate from Philippines... i don't know if i sound crazy, but i want to learn how to design RC slabs, columns, beams etc.. can you give me an advice on what software and ebooks i have to study? i'm quite good in mathematics and analysis.. thanks in advance!!!
hi my name is alejandro i'm from mexico i have a master degree at surrey university at england my speciality is bridge engineering
hi everyone..

I'm JON...I'm a BS Civil Engineering student from Philippines...I'm in my last 2 semester of my studies now...hopefully to graduate this coming march 2010...I'm concentrating my self in structural high rise building..so I'm grateful to be a member of this site. It's really a big help to my studies the books that are given here..So thank you so much. More power to admin...
Hi All,

I am Sandeep Barwal from India. I am a post graduate from IIT Bombay in Structures.
Working in Oil and Gas Sector.

This forum is really very good... i will share whatever i can do....
civil engineer
electrical engineer
master plumber

wannabe software cra**er, uses old school softice but not enough skills

practicing building contructor,

hope 'am welcome here and hope to contribute productively soon.
Hello great colleagues,

I am structural engineer and also master of civil engineering. Work experience in structural design since 2007. Next year I begin writing doctoral dissertasion. I am very pleasure to be a member of this great professional site.

Regards,
mantas
Hi,

I'm a civil engineer from Malaysia. Just graduated in 2008. Now working as a design engineer in precast company.

This forum is very useful. Thanks to moderator.
I feel more alive with support from everyone in this forum.
I'm proud to have info and experiences sharing from all of you.

Thanks. Sharing is Loving.
Hi all my friends, better to say my family because our aims are same.

I am from Pakistan, I completed my graduated degree from NED university of Engineering & Technology. Now I am working in RCC building structures of moderate hight. My working area is seismic study of RCC building structures and soil behavior under seismic forces.

Proud to be a member of this web site.

Thanks admin for initiating a bold step towards the welfare of mankind.

Not nature but we Civil Engineers are responsible for human death.

Regards,
Nedian
Hello everybody
I joint our forums about one month or more. I can't remember. But I love this forums.
Here is timosi'biology:
My name: Trịnh trường Vinh
Location: VietNam. You can see. Althought my country is poor, but I am proud of it. And I truss that My country will develope more and more.
Hoppy: Movie, Game,... and Civilea.com (sure)
I am just only students of civil engeering and a normal student. So that i must learn more and more from you and everything. Hope that everybody will help me. I need it.
Thanks for readme.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19