Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Introduce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Hi all
i registered long time ago but my posts was little

My Name is Mahmoud Ali
I am structural Engineer , From Egypt
Hi Im Froilan,registered Civil Engineer from Philippines working in Dubai.. actually I'm a QS but I want to learn more on Structural Designing. This forum is the best!
Hello everyone I´m Smail. I´m a student of Civil Engineering at 4th year at university in Tuzla a town in Bosnia-Herzegovina. I found this excellent forum and I´m look forward to learn more.
Hi! My name is Bogdan. I'm a student of Civil Engineering in Romania. Wanted for a long time to be part of your community.
Thanks
Hello everyone, my name is John, from Korea.
I'm structural engineer, working at plant engineering company.
I've been waiting for a long time to be part of your community.
Thanks for the re-opening and pray for the best development of the forum.
Best Regards,
I will introduce myself here as nobody has done before. My name is Larap, i am from Sumatera a small provincy located in Indonesia. Im sured most of you know it and have seen my dear president flying around. Im a student of Civil Engineering at the moment in 6th Semester. hoping finish some day!. well that's it!

I hope this site grow up and be a way to keep us up to date.
Hello,
My name is Ashish Duarah. I am a Civil Engineer from India.
Hai all member and especially admin (thanks for this great forum)..

My names is Andry, I was graduated from civil eng faculty in 2009.
I live in indonesia.

Hope all member a great day..

thanks.
this forum is very helpful for us
thanks for all work
Hello all members and admins!

My name is Goran and I'm from Croatia. I'm a student of Civil Engineering at Plytechnicum of Zagrabiense. I'm happy to be part of this community.

Regards!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19