Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Author: Administrator
Last Post: Administrator
Replies 84
Views 12559

CivilEA Bug Report
(06-03-2019, 08:23 AM)rami1976 Wrote: this is an example
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

This is not bug, because the user put thumbnails picture, I edited it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Administrator for this post:
  • rami1976, oanm2000
<p><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><br></p>

I wanted to report that something goes wrong and there are two extra lines at the beginning of each post, but when I opened the report page I saw that the lines were in the message box already as the above.
One more thing, the delete button still doesn't work for me, I use different browser but there is no difference.
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater.  -Albert Einstein           
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to amindoxiti for this post:
  • usman, joker™, Dell_Brett
<span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span><span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="display: none; line-height: 0;"> </span>The same:

[Image: 74564983978219645730.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Dell_Brett for this post:
  • usman, amindoxiti, lisine, oanm2000
The problem which I reported still exists, any news?
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater.  -Albert Einstein           
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amindoxiti for this post:
  • Dell_Brett, oanm2000
(08-07-2019, 05:25 PM)amindoxiti Wrote: The problem which I reported still exists, any news?

this is new bug from MYBB that I solved it today.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Administrator for this post:
  • amindoxiti