Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Best Moderator [2010]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi
All moderators are the best moderators.
I vote for Dell brett.
Hi
All the moderators have done a great work
it was difficult but my personal choice is
DELL BRETT

My vote goes to Dell brett.
I voted BennyP, I think he is the only mod who really cares about civilEA
I personally believe that all Mods are doing a wonderful job.... Thankyou all
i vote benny p.
Dear members,

It is not the point of this poll to tell us to whom you've pressed the vote button. Besides this the main point of this poll is to indicate why is one mod better than others. As this poll is anonymous in the same way the president or any statesmen polls are anonymous - no one has to know who is the member you voted for.

As Admin wrote:
Quote:we want to know which of them is best & why?

"Why" is the key word. We all spend our time in the same amount and making the same amount of job - so it would be great to point out some likes and dislikes - some members mentioned that I'm rude or harsh - it is good to know that because I can change my approach - as well I'd be more than happy to see why still I have a certain number of votes till now - obviously there is somethig I do in good way - what? Dear members you are more then welcome here to tell us all the likes and dislikes to improve this forum to be even better place for all of us.

My best regards to all :JC_handshake:
Grunf
I have purposely decided NOT to partake in the exercise.

Towards this end, I have not read most of the responses, except those that inadvertently caught my eye - I am somewhat of a speed reader.

The first reason that I decline to participate is that I joined the forum only on Sept 26, two months. Too short a time.

Second, the people who contribute to make the forum work have contributed a tremendous amount. Too short a time to try to bracket someone for their efforts. ..................I have pretty much spent most of my time by being a passive receptor and imbiber of what is on the forum board. So have many of you who also do so like I do.

Third, I have seen some hiccups. BennyK issue is very fresh in our minds for those who follow the daily postings. If I read the postings, I am ambivalent about him, but if I look at the original software posts by him, he is great.

Fourth, How about Kowheng who comes back with the MIRROR, or Dell Brett, or Grunf, or SKA51 or........Some of them stay in the background and contribute without being obtrusive.

In my mind, all the current moderators, past moderators, VIPs etc. are winners, and so is each and every reader who has taken the time and effort to read this. WELL DONE. This forum is ours to share the collective knowledge.

Quote:Third, I have seen some hiccups. BennyK issue is very fresh in our.....

The reference was to BennyP. Let me be clear. There was confusion created by BennyK aka Paladin aka Saladin who stand banned.

Even I am sometimes confused. BennyP is the rat we can still shake. He is very much with us and contributing in his impeccable way. Carry on, Benny.

My deep regrets that the original posting misintreprets who I wanted to refer to. Thank you for your sense of humor, BennyP.
:scared:
my vote for BennyP
interesting topics
Best regards:dash2:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5