Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Best Moderator [2010]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
All of them are Great. I vote for Sir Dell Brett. He so cool and brilliant. I would like to extend my gratitude to the moderators for their unselfish and untiring committment . Congrats and Long Live Civileans.
Dear Admin and All moderators
from my internal I Love this forum which learned me the actual engineering
without any compliment or taking sides I expect BennyP will come in the first without competitor
so , in my poor opinion I suggest to admin in 2010 to put BennyP out of the voting to give the other moderators a good opportunity to appear and express about themselves good
also I suggest to creat a new position to be suitable to BennyP for example ( representative )
because BennyP deserves to appreciate from all
best regards
It is NOT EASY to choose the best of the best. Realy all members of the forum sure facing hard time.

Regards,
All members perform their services quite well.
Dear members,

We all enjoy your appreciation and every one can write here what he think.
Don't forget this is a poll and even if you are not obliged to vote, only writing "I vote" or something general is not enough.
If you think one of the moderators is the best vote for him.
And my advice:
Look at the activity of the moderator, how many posts he posted is important but how many help he gave to others, how many time he spent to order the threads, to clean the garbge is more important in my opinion.
Try to not vote for someone only because is from your country, you like his avatar or never warn you.
We are engineers and we expect from engineers to think, to decide and to posit.
everyone has done their job , Done their jobs as moderators , moving files here and there uploading, giving valuable advice , completing the request asked by members .... they all are very good and tiring . I do not understand how will moderators will compete with each other , they are all so good .
It is a very difficult to be a moderator , a long time a ago i use to be a moderator back in my school days for a tech site . It is very , very difficult to judge someone who does so much of hard work .
They have kept the forum alive even though the private messaging is off . No one is able to communicate with each other .
I think so moderators cannot be JUDGED.
They have done a Great Job . It is easy to click who is best or who is not . But if you be in same situation it is so difficult to take such acknowledgment.

Moderators spent on a minimum, minimum average 3-4 hours , I remark once more minimum . with so many moderators how an anyone judge such hardworking people.
Moreover all of us have a professional responsibilities apart from this forum .

We are students,engineer, planners, executives , designers, managers,architects, trainees, researchers, scholars and list goes on .
The essence of this forum is their moderators .
Moderators should not be competing with each other

Dear members,

It's nice to hear your opinios about the job we make here. It is great to know where we make mistakes (if any), to know is there something you like or dislike in our job. Write us some notices, suggestions, observations, comments, etc. - No one will blame you if you say something here (just don't use the F or similar words). No one will be warned for making any kind of comments on forum staff. We'd be glad to hear the vox populi (voice of the people). As BennyP said, it is not enough just to press the vote button to your favorite CivilEA's Staff Member - write us some sentence - a comment composed of few words would be just fine.

Best regards to all
G
Moderators are the heroes that have kept this forum as it is with such high traffic... I salute you all for your outstanding contribution in helping others....keep up the good work

I have voted here but I must say it was not an easy decision to vote one

Thank you thank you
Dear Admin , BennyP and Grunf
when any member express about his internal it is not meaning (garbge) and also it is not meaning the moderator who will I vote to him will not warn me
I think this section is a good opportunity to show the good relation between members and moderators although the difference of countries
the above was only a notice to keep our fourm is the best all over the world
regards
For me, I'll vote for all of them. They are just great.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5