Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Best Moderator [2010]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
This is forum which is useful to me and everyone. All moderators are very good
I have to mention that all deserve a vote from me for their time and efforts in running the forum.
It is a pitty that I can only vote for one. I will pick BennyP ;-)
It is hard to point just one of them. They all are doing a great job. Thank you all for your efforts. I voted for Grunf.
Dear Admin,

This is an amazing and the best site of all the world for me and for a lot of engineers, congratulations for that.

i think the best moderators are:

Dell Brett and kowheng.

O s i n
BIGGEST THANKFULNESS for moderartores for their hard work,one of them who is very active and very concrete is Grunf. I've voted for Grunf.
Much happiness and health to all, from cordoba123!

First of all I agree that here we vote fpr best of the best ,It is hard for most of us to decide which one is the best.
For me I think two moderators I fell they are exist here every time (they really spent a lot of time on the forum) .......Grunf and Dell Brett .
they are performing very will.
Grunf exert a lot to regenerate threads and making them in informative and gentle form.
Dell Brett is sedate and calm, he do his tasks in silence .
Although Grunf gave me 10% warning level in the recent days but i think he deserve to be best of the best this year.
I also want to say at this situation that the agressive way of BennyP to warn the engineers is'nt the best way,
We are all engineers and engineering students and we have to treat each us with respect ( idon't mean absolutely that BennyP don't respect the others), and if he banned the engineer member without hurting him in front of others is better.
Anyway it is just an openion (may be wrong,may be right).
I also suggest and request from the Admin to revalidate the personnel messages at least for mederators to warn the members in personnel way.
All moderators, thanxs for you efforts ans time spent.
You are so great!
hats off to every moderator since they are doing a wonderful service to the civil engineering community. it is very difficult to vote for one person. However, I consider Benny P, Dell Brett, Grunf and kowheng are the best moderators without any priorities.

Before I'll register my vote, I would like to thank all moderators and Admin for exerting their efforts in making this forum successful and very beneficial to all of us Civil Engineers. For now my vote goes to Kowheng and BennyP.

Recently Kowheng has been very active in uploading very importing books to many sharing sites - no more reasons for us to be unsuccessful in downloading.

BennyP has also been very active in making "medicines" for our softwares which I consider as life support for our structural engineering life.

My congratulations to all our moderators and Admin.

Sincerely,
ssi3k
(11-12-2010, 10:51 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]all moderator of civilea are best user & best civil engineers in the world, all of them works hard here, spend their times to have dynamic place....
with their works now Civlea.com is the best civil engineering site in the world ...

but we want to know which of them is best & why?

please vote & post your comments here ....:JC_handshake:

* list is sorted alphabetic.
* poll is valid for 30 days.

In my own opinion, the way Grunf warn me even in my previous post (ASME IX 2010) I was very much offended, he never gives me a chance to change it or even to improved it, Instead he gives me a 10% warning. Giving such warning is not a big deal for me, the way he acts is not appropriate, this opinion is not a personal attack, it is my observation. With regards in choosing the best moderator, we have to think that moderator’s duty is not to give warns always. I vote bennyP not because he never gives me a single warn, I vote him because most of his posts are informative and helpful in terms of engineering and technical aspect.

Cheers,
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5