07-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for concrete blocks calculation for pipeline. Does anyone have spreadsheet or references as my guidance...thanks civilea...
|
07-27-2013, 04:21 AM
Hi all, I'm looking for concrete blocks calculation for pipeline. Does anyone have spreadsheet or references as my guidance...thanks civilea...
07-27-2013, 06:18 AM
Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 The link above has a simple approach with indicative values for thrust block design. I would use that as a guideline for the overall size of the block. Alternatively, you could design using passive earth pressure if the situation called for a more detailed analysis and you had good geotech information available. Shear key / shear transfer design would be as per column base plate design. Plenty of good references on this forum for that also. Regards elbarto |