07-01-2020, 04:03 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 04:55 PM by BennyP.
Edit Reason: N/A
)
Here is link for requested file
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Note - No working over same file done since 2012. I Tried to use it over latest staad file but got some Error.
   You will need to debug that first. May be OpenStaad call function modified over time.
   If I get spare time, Will try to Debug.
Thanks & Regards
Abhijit
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Note - No working over same file done since 2012. I Tried to use it over latest staad file but got some Error.
   You will need to debug that first. May be OpenStaad call function modified over time.
   If I get spare time, Will try to Debug.
Thanks & Regards
Abhijit


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)