06-20-2012, 06:34 AM
Hello,
Has anyone attended any kind of Abaqus courses? Is it wise to spend money on it, if you're not that much familiar with using it?
I would like to see your opinion regarding that. I know that there are manuals on this forum, but that takes time, which is, to be honest, something I don't have.
Best regards
freequo
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Has anyone attended any kind of Abaqus courses? Is it wise to spend money on it, if you're not that much familiar with using it?
I would like to see your opinion regarding that. I know that there are manuals on this forum, but that takes time, which is, to be honest, something I don't have.
Best regards
freequo
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈



![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)
