01-09-2011, 10:19 PM
Dear colleagues,
I'm looking for this doctoral thesis:
Plastic design of steel bridge girders
by Axhag, Frank
π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
I'm also looking for other materials connected to plastic design of bridges (structures subjected to cyclic loading) with special emphasis on shakedown (few-cycle fatigue and progressive deformation - inadmissible accumulation of plastic deformations), any publications are welcomed.
If someone could share some documents I will highly appreciate it.
Regards,
rusty
I'm looking for this doctoral thesis:
Plastic design of steel bridge girders
by Axhag, Frank
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
I'm also looking for other materials connected to plastic design of bridges (structures subjected to cyclic loading) with special emphasis on shakedown (few-cycle fatigue and progressive deformation - inadmissible accumulation of plastic deformations), any publications are welcomed.
If someone could share some documents I will highly appreciate it.
Regards,
rusty


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)