07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Hello. I desperately need the SR EN 12811-1 for Romania, but the BS EN 12811-1 is ok too. If anyone has it, i urge you to please share this standard.
|
07-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Hello. I desperately need the SR EN 12811-1 for Romania, but the BS EN 12811-1 is ok too. If anyone has it, i urge you to please share this standard.
07-08-2010, 03:28 PM
You can get the British standard here
Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 Regards [/u]
07-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I s there any chance you wold have the entire 12811 standard including the 12811-2 and 12811-3. Your help is much appreciated. Thankyou
07-11-2010, 02:03 AM
BS EN 12811-1_2003 as request
Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 I don't have part 2 and part 3 |