Found these on the internet, they seem very interesting, so I thought to share them:
Article: STEEL BUILDING DAMAGE CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE 22-2011 NEW ZEALAND
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
More information regardin the response spectra:
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
That high amplification in second 1 looks very frightening. I thought that as the modal period increases the amplification lowers. This is all wrong.
Article: STEEL BUILDING DAMAGE CHRISTCHURCH EARTHQUAKE 22-2011 NEW ZEALAND
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
More information regardin the response spectra:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
That high amplification in second 1 looks very frightening. I thought that as the modal period increases the amplification lowers. This is all wrong.


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)
