10-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Hello,
This is not request for program or any problem regarding it.
I have a question regarding software named FEAP:
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
The software can be used in various ways, structural analysis regarding, but I'm interested the use of it in geotechnical problems.
I was wondering if someone among us is using this program and if he has implemented some other plasticity theory in to it, like Mohr - Coulomb criterion.
With kind regards
freequo
This is not request for program or any problem regarding it.
I have a question regarding software named FEAP:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
The software can be used in various ways, structural analysis regarding, but I'm interested the use of it in geotechnical problems.
I was wondering if someone among us is using this program and if he has implemented some other plasticity theory in to it, like Mohr - Coulomb criterion.
With kind regards
freequo

