Civil Engineering Association
Happy Birthday CivilEA - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Discussion (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: CivilEA News (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: Happy Birthday CivilEA (/thread-7517.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - cod-X - 12-24-2009

Happy Birtday My first Home.

I wish all the best to CIVILEA...

To All members,
One thing should know, all the things that you get from this greate forum, use it for learning learning and learning, never use for commercial things...

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - kowheng - 12-24-2009

Happy Birthday CivilEA.
:tt1: :tt2: :tt1::tt2: thumbup :clap: thumbup :clap: :lol: :clap:

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - Ultra Zone - 12-24-2009

Happy Birthday CivilEA !!!!!!

One year ago this site begon, and now is an amazing and great site for everyone that like the civil engineering: professionals, engineerings, students and more.

Looking back, one year ago, find any kind of information about the civil engineering was very hard, now, we have only ONE site where to share.

But the most important is the people back of the forum: Admin, Moderators, VIP, all and everyone user makes possible this adventure called CivilEA.

Again Happy Birthday, that the next year will be most amazing for CivilEA.

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - Dell_Brett - 12-24-2009

Dear CivilEA Community!

Today is a special day for me! coincidentally, I'm celebrating the Forum Birthday and... I subscribe this forum in Dec, 25! 3 days after they starts!

I Think there's no better gift for a engineer! A Proud to be part of the best engineering forum and make a lot of new friends! The magician to discover people disposed to sharing her knowledge and the other kind of magician: Discover that differences could be together (all of them!).

Hope this is our first celebration of dozens to come on!

My best thanks for all information and knowledge shared here!

Happy birthday forum! congratulations Admin! Many thanks for all moderators friends and a special thanks for each member that make big this forum!

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - concreteok - 12-24-2009

Its my turn to wish civilEA.com, Happy Birthday! Congratulations to Admin for the very successful year. Congratulations to the forum team members(moderators and VIPs). I take this chance to thank some of the users(my friends).

First, Admin for forking his own resources to finance a place for us to gather and share.
My 'teammates' in book section, big brother oanm2000 for his leadership and ever willing to share his vast experience in structural and geotechnical engineering. Dell Brett for always being there to cover for the rest of us, the book moderators. Ha. Robertsas, my friend from Jakarta, an experienced consulting engineers, who has given some of the most resources for me to 'rough' through 2009.
Thanks to my friends too, from Croatia, a young earthquake expert, Grunf. He promised to teach me a few lessons when i am ready for it. Klsamy77, my fellow countryman who working in gulf, for sharing a lot of advise. To you guys too, Reynand, Niki102 (seldom see him nowadays). Ultra Zone, for sharing one ASTM standard at time i needed most. Do know why, i like your old nick Karla better. Ha.

BennyP, thank you. For being so profesional and tried hard to 'bring' me back when i lost my identity in here in August. Struceng, your service here beat my local CSI rep flat. Perfect support and response. All rounder, has some excellent post in book section too. Timosi, young chap from Vietnam but very mature. Seen some of the best maintained thread by him.

A big thank you to all of u. And wishing you a very Happy Xmas and New Year!

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - robertsas - 12-24-2009

"Happy birthday to FORUM CIVILEA.."

Hope, we are the best Community around the world..

Thanks to :

@ ADMIN - many thanks to create this forum and to keep us motivate this forum, hope this forum more bigger than this year..! we support you from our heart..

@ all Moderator and Candidate Moderator - dear colleagues, you are the best.. !

@ VIP and active member - proud to be with you in this forum..!

With Respectfully..

Regards,

Robert Sasmita

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - Veggeta - 12-24-2009

Happy birthday to members fourum Civilea...

Congratulations....

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - struceng - 12-24-2009

My admiration to this forum started one year ago with a subject that I need very much. On all over the internet, it was only found in here and this is the day of paradise for me. I think we must never forget and always realize the worth of this forum. Happy birthday and new years to CivilEA and all of its users!

The Happy Birthday Poem

After a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheers.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you many happy years.

So, happy birthday to CivilEA,
From the bottom of our hearts.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they’re flying off the charts!

You can open the gift :)
(it is in "Other Civil Eng. Softwares" section)

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - kamran - 12-24-2009

[Image: vg-happy-birthday.jpg]
Happy Birthday CivilEA !
To All Members & Moderators & Admin !
CivilEA is best civil engineering source with help of all of you !

By the way Happy New year !
[Image: gg.jpg]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

RE: Happy Birthday CivilEA - abudabeeja - 12-25-2009

[Image: HappyBirthdayCakeGoodyBag1.jpg]

"Happy birthday to FORUM CIVILEA"
and Happy new year to all member.

[Image: 02255_0.]