Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Registration Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@hernansgz
I totally agree with you.

Sometimes for work, personal or emotional we head elsewhere. That is normal and think it is necessary to see the meaning of things.

I as I said in a message in another post, it's hard to be a VIP member so that I perceive is synonymous to "live" on this page, as is the work of the moderators and adiministrador. But I completely agree that the effort is rewarded and continued support.

This goes for new all the time asking how to be VIP respective unread post. I, in my case I am satisfied with only resolve my doubts in the design and help others in the same way.

For it is a pity that his government would spare no efforts to write codigoc design, I think it is a horrible mistake you live adhered to what comes out in a country like USA.

Here in Mexico we are not as removed from subject. The steel design is almost a replica cheap LRFD and concrete are very similar to those of ACI. Perhaps the only consolation that remains is the seismic design and rules of the CFE.

And plus the fact that this is difficult to dispose of printed manuals, because when one buys such standards SCT or CFE's manuals you sell only photocopies.

For now, I'm idle, I have many new software but hopefully in the near future can give them more than I have hitherto been possible. Many greetings from a distance
we opened registration for limited hours today & last Saturday.
now registration closed again & not open soon....

in first period we will delete any troublesome user from our database,
please read rules carefully & post here base on our rules....
deleting from our database means lose here for some month ....
we are planing to have a good engineering place here... we need you.... you can help us to reach this goal by supporting us, ....
when we ban any user it made us unhappy because we love all user & don`t want delete any of them but having good place is more important for us... because troublesome user made unhappy all other good user ....

thanks all for supporting us
regards
admin
continuous evaluation of all members is a good way to improve the level of this forum but it needs moderating effort.

As far as the English language barrier that some people have participating in this forum is a good way to improve their english

cheers
May I suggest, for newbies (like me) to me able to download, or view the downloads; the forum can implement a system where you can only view downloads after you become "Active Member" or "Regular Member".

I also wanted to be active or be of help but sometimes we do not have the luxury of time to browse the internet always. I wish you won't remove me from your database.

I am happy to help... especially if you want to learn or improve in English. I would also contribute if I find useful links to improve Engineering Skills. To start with, I'll try to post a link for online continuing professional development.
My English is fine as far as i know, my engineering however is a different story -_-"
Our profession is an amazing one... But i wish i knew enough to be able to contribute more than i can at the moment.
Hi dear,
I am greatful to www.civilea.com. it is helping us very much by providing software,news,discussion,books,videos and many other things. i am also greatful to the moderator.thank u very much. i think a new civil engineer is not able to pay at his first job life. but he can learn many things from here. so i think the site should be free for everyone but there can be some premium users who will get extra benefit.
thanks again.
Dear apmintu,

It is very nice you appreciate our site and i have no problem if you registered in August and post now your first post even it is only for saying you appreciate our work. What i don't like is you put our URL in a transparent link, your Private Message is not enabled and this is exactly the reason we close the site sometimes to stop the newbees to flood the site before learning the rules. What can i tell you - you are an old user and your post in Registration Closed thread make me think we need to close the site more times and not only for newbees.
oh my god.. yes it's a real problem. In this site i've found a lot of culture and competence, so I hope that those knowledges will not become limited to a litte group of person, that also knews all.. In my little opinion.

Congratulations to all
Hi all,

I believe that knowledge has no value if we don't share it. I am sure that everyone of us has to give and has to take. In my life, my job, everywhere you give and you take. And if somebody cannot give so much he takes, that's mean that it's to early for him. One day becomes, he will give more that he takes.
"C'est la vie" we say in France (it means : that's the way of life).

Best regards.

Zipatt
HI zipatton,

I'm completely in accord with you.
I see that you work in france, I'll going to France next weeks for a Stage. Can I ask you something in PM?
thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4