Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: All Type Beam to Column Connections - Excell Sheets design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All CivilEA Users;

You can buy all type connection design spread sheets (14 Type) in one package for special price.
These spread sheets cover all type connections that an engineer need to design:

• All Types Beam to Column Flange Fixed Connection - BCFF1, BCFF2, BCFF3, BCFF4
  • Beam to Column Web Fixed Connection - BCWF
  • Beam to Column Flange Sliding Connection - BCFSL
  • All Types Beam to Column Web Sliding Connection - BCWSL, BCWSS
  • Beam to Column Slide Flange Hinged Connection - BCSF
  • Beam to Column Slide Web Hinged connection - BCSW
  • All Types Beam to Column Flange Hinged Connection - BCFH1, BCFH2
  • All Types Beam to Column Web Hinged Connection - BCWH1, BCWH2

All spread sheets are completely check and covers all requirement of AISC design code with refer to related clause. 

[Image: 35753773329449976931.jpg]

[Image: 84212833724128711873.jpg]

[Image: 68741665125937819558.jpg]

[Image: 58624117582574998861.jpg]

[Image: 12688370069991511056.jpg]

You can download sample here:

[Image: download.png]

PHP Code:
https://dl.civilea.com/BCFF-1.html 

[Image: password.png]
PHP Code:
Mx1@G!$923aAa*& 

and you can buy full package here:

THIS IS FESTIVAL PRICE (ORIGINAL PRICE IS 39 USD)

Guests Can Not Buy Paid Contents. Please Login or Register to Buy Paid Contents.

Any chance these will be converted to imperial system?
(12-17-2018, 11:20 PM)jacky899 Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance these will be converted to imperial system?

Hello
There is not any difficulty to use it in Imperial, you can converted your input Imperial in Excel to metric and then invert final results from metric to Imperial in Excel too.
Hi Admin just purchased this connection package a few days ago but I just found out that the steel sections used are italian standard how can we change this into AISC steel sections?
Hi Admin I know that the equations used are taken from AISC provisions what I am talking about is the Member Sections which is HEA sections these are not American Sections like W12x72 for example. HEA is Europian sections. Is it possible to change this with American Standard sections like W?
Hey Admin I think the same as post #11. It is easy to add the AISC Standard sections, W,HP, etc. You used AISC but did not use standard AISC sections.

Thanks
Hi

thanks for you reports, I added password to first post and you can edit the excels file now.