Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: [CLOSED] Change User ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Change my user ID to BlakBegins
Dear Admin:

I request you to change my username to:

SlurryK

Thanks in advance.

Dear all "Going To Be Active" members,

If I see another similar request by "Going To Be Active" member (members in light blue written nick names and with one star along avatar), I'll start sharing warning points for spam!

If you are too lazy to read the whole thread before making request posts - I brought just for you the post #38 written by our Admin (can be found in thei thread):

(09-12-2010, 07:07 AM)Admin Wrote: [ -> ]* Only Active User (with dark blue username & [Image: team-registerr.gif] title) can request to chnge username.

Read the rules, read the whole thread before making requests! Don't make posts without being informed about the thread to which you are making post! If you have some ambiguities or vagueness regarding some thread or posting, you are always free to contact forum staff. Why's so hard to ask someone for help?? - I don't get this!

With regards,
Grunf
Dear Admin,

Please change my user name to ®K

Thanks with regards,

Rithy
(02-22-2011, 06:30 AM)Rithy Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,

Please change my user name to ®K

Thanks with regards,

Rithy

username must be minimum 4 length...

My point of view:
Should be avoided usernames with symbols. They only hinder the exchange of messages.

Regards

Dell Brett
Dear Admin,

Please change my user name to rkce

Thanks with regards,

Rithy
(03-10-2011, 02:34 AM)rkce Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,

Please change my user name to rkce

Thanks with regards,

Rithy

Rithy > rkce
This Thread Closed thus we change user name temporary ...
please don`t request to change user name by PM, Email or ...

REGARDS
CivilEA.com Admin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7