Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: [CLOSED] Change User ID
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dear Admin
I request from you to change my username from cdraj99 to ladiesman123
Regards
Rafael
(11-15-2010, 11:59 AM)cdraj99 Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin
I request from you to change my username from cdraj99 to ladiesman123
Regards
Rafael

see post#1
only active user can request to change username

@ cdraj99:

Not only you are not active user and you can't change your user name, but I'm the first member here willing to say I do NOT support the change of your nick name into ladiesman123 - this is disrespect of the rules #12 and #15 of the forum and all in all it is not OK to the female population of the forum (as I noticed, per rules it is insulting - I personaly consider this as a sexism) - as I said, I don't support the change of this user name nor any kind of similar names to active or non-active members.

This post is a warning for all other users with user names (avatars, shouts and signatures) disrespecting other religions, customs, skin colors or sex. This forum is not a place intented to express any kind of vilification or humiliation to our members. We are here to talk about those "boring" engineering topics. If you have problems with that, go someplace else. I'm the first member of the Forum Team here willing to ban every member disrespecting races, skin colors, sex or religions. And, this is not the first time I saw a member with similar wish to have such kind of odd nick name. Is it so painfull to look for a nick name in some magazine, comic book or a movie? Call me crazy, but I have a great respect to all cultures and to all people of this world. Here you can be an Engineer and act as one.

Best regards to all
Grunf
Dear Admin,
Its been a while since i requested my User ID to be changed from hmwere to Incognito. Please may you let me know why this may not have been effected yet?

Regards.
(11-24-2010, 06:57 AM)hmwere Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin,
Its been a while since i requested my User ID to be changed from hmwere to Incognito. Please may you let me know why this may not have been effected yet?

Regards.
The username you requested already exists. Please enter a different username.
Dear Admin, please change my User Id to Sumatra, or LakeToba, whichever available. Thanks.
(11-29-2010, 10:54 AM)Sumatra Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Admin, please change my User Id to Sumatra, or LakeToba, whichever available. Thanks.

DONE

adekajeng > Sumatra

Change my user name to erthqkengnr™
Please change my user ID to w64bit
(02-06-2011, 10:11 AM)erthqkengnr™ Wrote: [ -> ]Change my user name to erthqkengnr™

(02-06-2011, 11:18 AM)w64bit Wrote: [ -> ]Please change my user ID to w64bit

vijaynkhose > erthqkengnr™
qrexus > w64bit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7