Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Your Favorite Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I prefer the new template (V3.1). It look nice and give a clear view.

Best Regards,
Kaung Thant
(12-28-2011, 06:05 AM)MohsenG Wrote: [ -> ]could you put screenshot? in the search tool, texts are white and background is black.

Maybe He means this one, cause I feel the same.
[Image: 83952991768302162789.png]

And also in the quick reply box.
[Image: 51212122790448973299.png]
Outside and inside of box have same color. It's no problem but I think it's better if you give clear border at the barrier of the box like when you give green outside border to who online many days ago...
Well, it seems you are more concern about the new template.

I would vote for the current theme/template. It's more advance and brighter.
I would like to acknowledge a vote of thanks for regularly maintaining all the post and forum.

It's a very well managed website.

Thanks & Regards,
Shadab
I like template V3 too.
One suggestion is for the top right corner user's information, which may be given under one/two click in button with drop down option like recent change in gmail.
Otherwise, I like it after a cursory look.
Happy
RE: Your Favorite Template,
The existing template look good to me. I am happy with it. I sincerely salute the teams of this forum with thanks and appreciation.
Firstly, i would like to present my utmost appreciation to CivileA Team for maintaining this group in well-performance.
This template is good & encouraging. Get , set , go !
Wish all the best of bests for our Forum
thanks
Template (V3.1) looks OK.
I think is much better than others
Template V3 is very nice!

Regards,

Tiago
Hi everybody,

I rather prefer the old template (V2) cause it is much easier to manipulate for me.
Anyway, thanks for the great job you do every day.

Zippat
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11