Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Silica from rice husk ash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have a question about a topic of research I'm doing.
I'm getting silica of rice husks and other wastes as well in my country, but I need to investigate the procedures used to achieve a standard silica from the ash.
I want to get technical information about similar work performed before, some tips, and whatever that can help to make my work, at the forum I found a very useful book, about waste and concrete. I thanks a lot in advance for any useful information, greetings.

Dear fastixo,

Greetings!!!

I hope the book in the following thread will certainly help you in this regard. You will find lots of information about rice husk and its potential use and its alternative use technology as well from this book. Although, I didn't go through the whole book carefully, I expect that you will get the idea you are looking for your research.

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

I don't know whether you mentioned about this book or not in your writings.

Best
ska51