Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Forum Will Be Closed Temporary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Hello;
After vote for 12-Logo now 3 of them that have most vote are here, please select best of them for choose as final logo.
you can see these logo in our header randomly. by any refresh of CivilEA pages you can see these 3 logo in main place, then you can decide which of them is best.
thanks for your voting.
:clap:

NOTE: this is possible to do some minor change in these logo (Like: fonts style,size,color or combine logo, ...) tell us your suggestion & help designer to improve their design.

4 OPTION FOR LOGO TYPE "A"
[Image: 01.png]
&
[Image: 01-01.jpg]
&
[Image: 01-02.jpg]
&
[Image: 01-03.jpg]

6 OPTION FOR LOGO "B"
[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: logo3%20var%203.jpg]

[Image: logo3%20var%204.jpg]

[Image: logo3%20var%205.jpg]

[Image: logo3%20var%206.jpg]

[Image: logo3%20var%207.jpg]

4 OPTION FOR LOGO "C"
[Image: 11.jpg]

[Image: civilea-1.jpg]

[Image: civilea-2.jpg]

[Image: civilea-3.jpg]
Option A has two good characteristics: both visual clearness and a relaxing combination of colors. I think option B has been liked because of the use of several civil enginnering concepts in the image mix, but I donĀ“t find the text easy to read. Option C is visually kind of too strong, as it somehow resembles a rupture.

My humble opinion: adapt some few of the elements in the option B to the right of the option A, as this last one only have a very diffuse image of a city. By doing so you could keep the good characteristics of A, while adding some of the visual effectiveness of B that appears to be what the majority like.

Best regards to every one!
Dear Co-Civileans,

I go for logo "C" because of the following:

1) It contains the slogan "The #1 Civil Engineering Forum"

2) It contains the world map - meaning Civilea is global in scope or it aims for global recognition.

3) I think logo "C" has the best potential for improvement. It could be improved by
a - Putting other symbols of civil engineering like iconic buildings, highways, bridges, industrial plants, etc.
b - The "Civil Engineering Association" should be in a bigger font as it is the name of the organization.
c - Improve a little bit the appearance of the box by making it appear like a futuristic building. As of now, it may appear as a cracked building although others may interpret it as a futuristic building with invisible column.

Therefore, I vote for logo "C".

Best regards,
ssi3k
I think the fonts in logo B should be more readable, maybe some more contrast in the background is needed. Perhaps the bridge steel elements can be painted in red color, or perhaps just the font color change will do.
I think the logo C, the first, it's simple but including all things, the thing two difference logo didn't have.
The second it's show this forum spreading all around the world.
I choice C logo
I`,m totally agree with all user....
all these logos have some positive.
logo "A" is fresh, good visibility & simple design ....
logo "b" says all content in forum, good design...
logo "c" have simple & professional design, good for future improvement ....

I want to designer of these tree logo improve their design by suggestions here ....

some of my suggestion are these; this is my opinion only:

- logo "A" need more background picture that shows forum content more
- logo "B" need minor change to fonts color & style. (it is better all background have same color)
- logo "C" need more background picture that shows forum content more

I like all three logo (& 1-2 old logo that are not here) & it is hard to select one of them as best logo
to designer of these tree logo:

please send me PSD files...
I will ask here a question asked in moderators section.

The text in logo "B" is CIVLEa or must be CIVILEA and
the text CIVIL ENGINEERING aSSOCIATION maybe must be CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION
In logo "A" the word Engineering in other logos is Engineers
LOGO TYPE "A" UPDATED, NOW 4 OPTION ARE AVAILABLE....
Logo C is good & my suggestions:
"EA" box is very good
world wide map is good

"Civil" Can design in different Mode (something look like "EA" but not the same)
& "The #1 Civil Engineering Forum" should be a litter bigger

& as Admin said need simple background image

Logo C is my favorite.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6