Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Share your Staad Knowlegde
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi there brothers,

I have the same problem with zbizafar.
I don't know how to resolve this.
I have carefully checked the "truss command" but still, nothing happens.
Can anyone help...

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Lednar_Ved

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
USE "STAAD PLANE" Insted of STAAD SPACE" as you truss is 2D.
Hope this will do.
(03-21-2010, 06:54 PM)rvkumar361 Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
I am learning STAAD Pro, how to design a RCC Slab (both one & two way) in staad pro. Any one have Staad model regarding slab. please upload for me

thanks in advance

Hy
You can try staadetc for designing oneway and twoway slab
just give span, end conditions, DL and LL
It automatically checks deflections as well

byee
In Staad Pro 2007 version there is no Staad etc., what i have to do

thanks in advance
you can have both installed, 2006 and the new staad
its what im doing.
(03-22-2010, 04:39 PM)rvkumar361 Wrote: [ -> ]In Staad Pro 2007 version there is no Staad etc., what i have to do

thanks in advance
hi
i am learning staad pro. Any one have staad model for RCC residential/non-residential building (IS456-2000). please upload for me to clarify some doubts regarding RCC building design.

thanks in advance
hi
please check this model. I am learning Staadpro. please correct me if any errors in this model

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
hi,
can any one help me
how to analyze the curved beams and how to design the curved beams using staad

please help me please
Divide your curve beam into segments, something like in the picture. In this way you can assign loads as if it is like a straight beam, you can even apply floor load. I recommend you do the geometry in Autocad, in meter, then export it to dxf.

As for me, I am using Staad for analysis only. I am doing my beam design in Matlab.

[Image: 86672615191194390433.jpg]
when i am import the dxf file staad takes only line but not curves what i have to do
how can i divide the curved beam, when i am split the curved beam it says that " Insert node facility is presently not available for curved members"

thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5