Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: VIP Members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
miquan
cordoba123
adekajeng
cargadory2k

are joined to VIP for hardworking here. tnx them for being active.

congartulation to them :JC_cheers::clap:

ir_71

is joined to VIP for his activity here.
congartulation to you

:clap::JC_cheers:

hich

is joined to VIP for his activity here.
congartulation to you

mowafi3m
rohailiyaz

are joined to VIP for hardworking here.
congartulation to them :JC_cheers::clap:

melkat joined to VIP for:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

i note that this user warned once but he works good after that & upgraded to VIP, I tell this, because i want to inform you if you warned before hope that you can upgraded to VIP if works good
We are pleased to inform you, one of the best user now join to VIP group, we congratulate to him/her.

3fan

Happy
We are pleased to inform you, another one of the best user now join to VIP group, we congratulate to him/her.

LiviuM

Happy
unfortunately; some inactive VIP user downgraded to ordinary user. we are special planing for VIP section, any user that have good activity in forum will be upgraded to VIP until keep on his/her activity. VIP degree not permanent degree.....
We are pleased to inform you, another one of the best user now join to VIP group, we congratulate to him/her.

Ynopum

Happy
We are glad to say, now our two old VIP backed again to VIP group for their good activity:

junaid
aslam

Happy
Pages: 1 2 3 4