Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: I can't view my post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't view my post in the following thread:

Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

There should be a second reply - mine. Is it visible for the others? I can view it only by clicking 'last post'.

Yes, I can see it, don't worry, maybe you should try with other browser.
Under the thread, I saw your reply as #3. I have replied as #4. It all should be up there.

By the way, I do not think you can reply to your own reply. You can add-modify or whatever, but the reply is reserved for others. Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Thank you very much! I'm calm now.

Maybe there is any bug. Here is a screenshot, so that moderators can see what I see. The third post (second reply) is missing. (In other thread I can view my posts. What is the problem? I use Mozilla Firefox 3.6.*)

[Image: 93160102223033336057.png]
I tried to view my post in IE 8, but the result is the same. The problem is not the browser. I suppose that the problem is in tthe option 'save draft'.

Initially I saved this post as draft. I edited it and posted. I hadn't used this option before, and there had been no problems.

Be cautious when using the option 'save as draft':

1. If you save as draft any formated text (e.g. via post generator), you will not be able to edit it and will lose it (this already has been reported as a bug)

2. If you save plain text, there is a risk to happens the same that has happened to me.
I can't find the thread reffered above. Obviously it has been deleted. (I can't imagine why)

But today I met the same problem in another thread containing my post. And I found a solution!

Normally, I view the posts in threded mode. Viewing in linear mode solves the problem!

I suppose this can help someone.

Many thanks to those who tried to help me!

Best regards