Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Structural Consultation Price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i need know the pricing for the structural consultation?
(10-28-2010, 03:37 AM)ranger Wrote: [ -> ]i need know the pricing for the structural consultation?

Usually in Practice particullarly in the Phillippines Structural Fee is 10% of the total Cost for Architectural and Engineering Services of the project. It also defend on the magnitude and scope of the Structural services required.

I hope this little info means a lot to you

Thank you

RAULVB
in Pakistan, for general construction

Archtecture fee is 1 US$ for approx. 30 sq. feet covered area with only 1 minor revision.

Structural fee is 1 US$ for approx. 11 sq. feet covered area

generally in major office (world wide) it depends on no. of A0 sheets required for the project and no. of man hours...so its a difficult question depends on many factors including type of project and location etc.
it is not constant price. it is depend of project & quality of works.
but in I.R.IRAN. for structural design of residential blocks (apartment) is about 1.5US$ per 1 sq.m.

:JC_shhh:
In Central America, depends of the magnitude of the project, but is 1% to 2% of the cost of the project
In the Dominican Republic the fee is about 3% for the Structural Calculations including shop drawings. Without shop drawings we are talking about 1.5% of the project total cost.

In the USA the fee is about 10% to 20% of the project cost.

Cheers,
MDMH
In Peru the cost of the structural design :
1.2 - 1.6 dolar/m2

The architectonical project :
2 - 3 dolar/m2

Cruel reality...
It all depend on the area and market that you are working at. There is no rule for how to set the price.
@pchnext21

if there is more than 1 story ( i.e. ten stories for example), do you multiply the number of stories to the price for 1 meter square?
thanks

Do not quote whole posts. Read the rules!

In Malaysia, the professional fee (STRUCTURAL) is ranging from 1%-3% of the contract sum. (kinda low).
Pages: 1 2 3