04-15-2012, 04:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2014, 09:43 AM by Administrator.)
Dear Admin.
As our new rule, now, all password must be π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
So now, When I want to create a new thread and using our default password, I have to type or copy our default password to appropriate box. I think we can simple this task by adding button to the password box in our Post Generator Machine. When we hit that button, password textbox automatically fill with π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½π½
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
THis is simple, but it is useful to save time when create a new thread
![[Image: 71914847864513903787.png]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/71914847864513903787.png)
regards
mybest
As our new rule, now, all password must be
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
So now, When I want to create a new thread and using our default password, I have to type or copy our default password to appropriate box. I think we can simple this task by adding button to the password box in our Post Generator Machine. When we hit that button, password textbox automatically fill with
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
π CLICK HERE π
THis is simple, but it is useful to save time when create a new thread
![[Image: 71914847864513903787.png]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/71914847864513903787.png)
regards
mybest


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)

