07-05-2009, 12:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2009, 12:58 PM by Dell_Brett.)
Hi Admin and Moderators,
In these days, several member experiences difficulties to have access to determinate File hosting in some countries.
I found a "holding" file hosting, that allow us to SIMULTANEOUSLY upload a file in dozens of files depository, and return us only a single link to give access to all.
I just upload a video about house construction, to be a example:
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Hope it's could be useful.
Kindly Regards
Dell
The link to Klurk site is:
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Tnx
In these days, several member experiences difficulties to have access to determinate File hosting in some countries.
I found a "holding" file hosting, that allow us to SIMULTANEOUSLY upload a file in dozens of files depository, and return us only a single link to give access to all.
I just upload a video about house construction, to be a example:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Hope it's could be useful.
Kindly Regards
Dell
The link to Klurk site is:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Tnx


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)