02-12-2012, 11:17 AM
|
02-12-2012, 01:10 PM
^ first error due to high server load, we have some optimization in this week and I hope the problem decrease.
Second one is not related to server load, image point to location that not exist, I modified the image address and now it is O.K.
02-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Thanks MohsenG, but the problem persists:
See this example: (There's a lot more): Post #5 @ Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 Regards
02-12-2012, 02:58 PM
^ I run a query on database and change all pic.civilea.com to pic.civilea.com, I think there is no problem at this time.
But please inform me about any error that you see.
02-13-2012, 06:46 AM
02-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Today and yesterday i received the same and the day before sometimes it was hard to connect for a short time. My impression is when the number of connected users is more than 300 this error occurs.
hi
first i thank you hard working civilea team theris abug in software, Tekla prduct, tekla extension Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 fist page is corect . there is 5 page when you go to 2 page or up there is a board massage The specified thread does not exist. plase check it thank alot for yor hardworkin in civilea
02-13-2012, 04:28 PM
(02-13-2012, 03:55 PM)Jackass Wrote: hi I check but only 1 page it has. anyway, This is not bug. when moderators delete some post of topic it need time to system update the number of pages. |



![[Image: 80612545271169565165.jpg]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/80612545271169565165.jpg)
![[Image: 94518401546122340454.jpg]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/94518401546122340454.jpg)
![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)
![[Image: 54270776054590665906.jpg]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/54270776054590665906.jpg)


![[Image: 94164707993811054318.jpg]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/94164707993811054318.jpg)