09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the club.
|
09-21-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the club.
09-21-2010, 05:24 PM
the problem was solved
10-20-2010, 08:00 AM
(09-13-2010, 03:52 PM)igor1234 Wrote: Dear ADMIN, new column search engine works good ////
10-20-2010, 08:20 AM
The "View New Posts" button in the upper right hand corner is not working for me.
Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 The resulting page shows "404 not found"
10-20-2010, 09:22 AM
(10-20-2010, 08:20 AM)goober Wrote: The "View New Posts" button in the upper right hand corner is not working for me. SOLVED
10-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Dear Admin,
Today I found an error when upload image in postgen Always appear message : " The file ***.jpg is not a true image and therefore could not be uploaded. " Fact it is a jpg file ( picture of software that I will post using postgen ) I try so many times & still appear same error message as I mentioned above. I need help solving this error. Thanks Paladin
10-23-2010, 12:09 PM
(10-23-2010, 10:03 AM)paladin Wrote: Dear Admin, we are working to solve this problem, you can use other image host until problem was solved.:dash2:
10-23-2010, 04:28 PM
(10-23-2010, 10:03 AM)paladin Wrote: Dear Admin, PROBLEM SOLVED
10-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Last Posts on Main Web Page does not scroll up with the latest version of Google Chrome. I believe that this web browser does not support marquee scroll. Is there any chance of using JavaScript for moving text on screen? Thanks.
11-21-2010, 06:05 PM
Checking (right now) the post generator i saw it works only in Firefox.
In Internet Explorer generate nothing. |