09-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Please inform me if you see any error page or bugs here also report me performance of forum.
Regards
:hunter::JC_handshake::JC_cheers:
Regards
:hunter::JC_handshake::JC_cheers:
|
09-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Please inform me if you see any error page or bugs here also report me performance of forum.
Regards :hunter::JC_handshake::JC_cheers:
09-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Today with no errors.
Only one bug - I can't send PM, but today I recieved two of them and I can't read those two PMs'? :JC_handshake: If any posted material in CivilEA is useful to you, please buy it. Support the authors/developers. By any means you may not use the posted material in CivilEA to make money! Use it only for evaluation!
09-03-2010, 10:17 AM
03-Sep-2010,
After PM was activated, I got this error:
09-03-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm using PM (reading) without errors.
09-03-2010, 10:40 AM
09-04-2010, 05:08 PM
I have seen this bug plenty of time after upgrading the site/server, while surfing on civilea, suddenly alignment goes out and background fulfillment become light color ( Picture attached)
Thought better to report it here for your attention. Regards !
09-04-2010, 05:28 PM
The same but only browsing with FireFox. IE works better.
09-13-2010, 03:21 PM
ERROR: Editing Saved Draft
I have saved drafts in my User CP (User Control Panel) Whenever I have to edit/open my existing or newly saved draft (either for further editing or for final posting)... it gives ERROR The ERROR is shown in the image below ![]() Please look into this and resolve Regards
stone age was not finished due to lack of stones. . . . . .tEChNOlOGY Changed
09-13-2010, 03:52 PM
Dear ADMIN,
Many times It happened to me when I did searching of some key words the searching engine did not worked correctly. I knew that such a thread exist but searching engine couldn't locate it. today I searched for Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 there were no found any thread even I know that this thread exist Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 this is not for a first time that this i happed to me. This is problem when we like to post some book and we are not able to locate it that already exist in civilea forum. Thanks,
09-21-2010, 03:57 PM
For several days all text in the posts is bold and it remain like this whatever the post is read or not.
Is a problem of my computer or is a problem with the site? |