02-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Yes, now works. Look at your post after modifying it.
|
02-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Yes, now works. Look at your post after modifying it.
02-22-2017, 05:29 AM
This button position has changed.
Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics, I can assure you mine are still greater. -Albert Einstein
02-22-2017, 05:43 AM
Check your screen resolution. On my computer is OK and Even in my IPad is OK.
02-27-2017, 11:57 PM
Dear Admin
in the thread below I can't delet the post #3. There is no delete option in the "inline post moderation" tab Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 ![]() ![]() Regards, 3fan
Always do what you are afraid to do...
02-28-2017, 05:20 AM
Do you have same tools for other topics in same section?
02-28-2017, 08:14 AM
Yes, I have already tried with other topics in the same thread and the tools are the same.
Always do what you are afraid to do...
03-03-2017, 11:39 AM
Always do what you are afraid to do...
03-05-2017, 04:06 PM
Dear Admin,
As I know today, there should be topic named "ASCE", under Codes part. But I can not see it:
We create our Tomorrows by what we dream Today...
03-06-2017, 05:40 AM
^ ASCE section is exist and I can see it. Also I checked your permissions and found it is OK.
let me know all others can see it or not?
03-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Not only exists, the last post there is by pezhmankhan
|