11-12-2013, 11:17 AM
![[Image: 64648309577961807265.jpg]](https://pic.civilea.com/images/64648309577961807265.jpg)
the Administrator's name without highlight
|
11-12-2013, 11:17 AM
![]() the Administrator's name without highlight
11-12-2013, 11:43 AM
^ try to clear your cache or refresh the page by ctrl+F5
11-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Unable to use postgen
I am using Mozilla Firefox 25.0 Message I am getting is "Problem loading Page"
11-13-2013, 04:53 AM
The same problem in I.E. too.
11-13-2013, 05:38 AM
11-13-2013, 09:16 AM
because the links posted with CODE became active, I used FORMATTED PHP CODE instead of FORMATTED CODE.
11-13-2013, 11:15 AM
There is some trouble with mirror formatting code when multiple links are posted.
Only first line(link) is code protected. Example Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈 When there is only one link in mirror code everything is as it should be example Code: Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation: 👉 CLICK HERE 👈
11-13-2013, 12:29 PM
|