02-15-2017, 12:31 PM
Maybe we need some section for magazines (or non scientific journals).
Some times, not long ago, certain user flooded Architecture Books section with magazines like this
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
It is also question what magazines are right for this forum. I saw some magazines about skateboarding (and deleted it). This is civil engineering forum.
I think that it would be better that we have section for:
- Presentations and Lectures
- Scientific journals and Research papers
- Magazines
Some times, not long ago, certain user flooded Architecture Books section with magazines like this
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
It is also question what magazines are right for this forum. I saw some magazines about skateboarding (and deleted it). This is civil engineering forum.
I think that it would be better that we have section for:
- Presentations and Lectures
- Scientific journals and Research papers
- Magazines


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)
