02-20-2013, 02:51 AM
After users post their threads, they only have limited time to edit them.
Why not allow user to edit them anytime they want?
What's the purpose to limit the edit time?
E.g. I reply this thread
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
but forget to use
Now I can't edit my posts because the edit time limited, although I want to .
[/code]I might get a warning because some Admin or Admin Deputy might think I didn't follow the rules.
Why not allow user to edit them anytime they want?
What's the purpose to limit the edit time?
E.g. I reply this thread
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
but forget to use
Quote:🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽Code:Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and upgrade your account to see this content.
See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:
👉 CLICK HERE 👈
Now I can't edit my posts because the edit time limited, although I want to .
[/code]I might get a warning because some Admin or Admin Deputy might think I didn't follow the rules.


![[-]](https://forum.civilea.com/images/collapse.png)
