Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Report Any Bug here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest to disable Share/Bookmark where it links to heavy traffic site such as face book, twitter. It is non-necessary, just only add more connection to SQL database. Now, only 190-250 members online, connections to SQL are always over max_connection where there was no problem with MyBB 1.4.

Regards,
Kowheng
The Last Posts sliding threads bar tripled in my browser (IE v8).

The images in front of Search, Member List and Help (top navigation bar) are missing and there are big crosses instead of the images.

Text formating menu is absent in new reply page.
(08-29-2010, 05:38 PM)struceng Wrote: [ -> ]The Last Posts sliding threads bar tripled in my browser (IE v8).

The images in front of Search, Member List and Help (top navigation bar) are missing and there are big crosses instead of the images.

Text formating menu is absent in new reply page.

check it now ! :yes:
Dear Administrator,
I navigate for all forum, edit some post, post 2 new threads and works like a charm!
Hope all problems are solved!

I know that spends a lot of time for you!

Congratulations!

Regards

Dell Brett

Well.. Murphy law: Just after my post, the problems starts again!
Server busy!
Looks good. In who's on line still can see Seeing an error page but less (between 4 to 6 per page). I didn't receive errors a long time but deleting a post i saw an SQL error (after 10 seconds the delete was completed). Sometimes at the bottom of every page even if all work you can see the SQL error but most of the time was clear for me.

I can't understand who are the top referers in Forum stats and and almost all this people have 0 posts.

I'm waiting for recycle bin to comeback.

Text formating menu missing (bold, font, quote, code etc).

Also i can't understand this line:

[Image: 05681311082974683077.gif]

20 selected, 162 selected ?

The colors in reputation page (can't read on this background).

Another problem:
Composing a new thread and pressing Image Host or Postgen they don't open in a new page as before and if you don't comeback to the first page by mistake your thread is lost.
(08-30-2010, 03:01 AM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good. In who's on line still can see Seeing an error page but less (between 4 to 6 per page). I didn't receive errors a long time but deleting a post i saw an SQL error (after 10 seconds the delete was completed). Sometimes at the bottom of every page even if all work you can see the SQL error but most of the time was clear for me.
I can't understand who are the top referers in Forum stats and and almost all this people have 0 posts.
I'm waiting for recycle bin to comeback.

Text formating menu missing (bold, font, quote, code etc).

Also i can't understand this line:

[Image: 05681311082974683077.gif]

20 selected, 162 selected ?

The colors in reputation page (can't read on this background).

Another problem:
Composing a new thread and pressing Image Host or Postgen they don't open in a new page as before and if you don't comeback to the first page by mistake your thread is lost.

error page means not SQL error if any wrong URL of forum enter, error page occur. now connection to our database is low & actually we don`t have SQL error or less than past.

1- when user register here can named who refer them to join civilea.
2- we try to back it.
3- this is new theme & may be have minor difference with old one.
4- we`ll fixed it.
5- DONE! now open in new page.
Editing a post the text formating still missing and the edit reason is gone one more time.
You have icons above the window instead of text formating and in left side.

The reputation page is like this:

[Image: 15894332263445981254.gif]
(08-30-2010, 04:47 AM)BennyP Wrote: [ -> ]Editing a post the text formating still missing and the edit reason is gone one more time.
You have icons above the window instead of text formating and in left side.

The reputation page is like this:

some feature was disabled. we add them soon after we sure we have stable status.
reputation was fixed.

i don`t understand these:
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html

This thing just happend to me:

[Image: 10570438977707757560.jpg]

-
Diquan
Dear Admin

Now the reputation is fixed but i will try to explain one more time the missing lines (formating line is missing in every window).

[Image: 94840444597159886270.gif]

You see:

User Name ......
Subject RE: Report ......

Below the subject was the line where we can write the reason of editing (only in edit mode) and below this line where you see some icons and small buttons was the formating line (struceng wrote the same before).
This line giving the posibility to enter some codes (bold, font, # for codes and many others).