Civil Engineering Association
Registration Closed - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Discussion (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: CivilEA News (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: Registration Closed (/thread-5706.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Registration Closed - user - 05-05-2010

Hi everybody:
Since you can check my registration date you can see that many months ago I never uploaded any files or stuff in this forum. Because when I realized that the only way to communicate through this forum was only the English language. I was in trouble because to read technical books is different than to try to communicate myself by this. So I started to learn and now as a newbie in this language, I can communicate with you although I need much more time to improve this, at least you could understand that I trying to say.
If you check the thread member technical information you will notice that there’re many people with long experience around the world, so you can call this site “The International Professional Structural Engineers Association” which its principal objective is to share information and knowledge about our experiences, criteria and the best ways to use the software, codes and technical papers.

So I agree in many ways with “hernansgz” about what to share with you and about the politician decisions of our countries which many times affect the technical and scientific work.

I tried to help a couple of problems but I noticed that they just were looking like information like a recipe. So I wonder if the software could solve everything then the world doesn´t need engineers. But we all know that we can use the software but first we need understand the basic engineering concepts. May we can obtain a thread calls “Getting back to the basics”, is one of the best ways to improve our engineering skills.
I think is not too bad to do like you are doing, because it challenges us to find ways to stay on. However may you could think to advice the members by email or by other way, that they need to do something if they are interested in use the site because, like hernansgz an I there are many people who are really interested to be members of civilea and we have had many problems to help to others in this forum about time, about language, internet able time, or whatever other important things.

So at later I suggest you to create threads to problems divided by: professional real work and other study case. Is very different check a point question or try to help in real projects. I tell it by my own experience and opinion. Another thread could be: “Getting back to the basics”. As I noticed there are many engineers who know and can help in that and there are many who need help. In some level everybody could help in that.
I really appreciate your help! I also deeply sorry to can´t contribute with you, as you deserve.
Thanks a lot, this is just my own opinion .

Regards.

RE: Registration Closed - Administrator - 06-14-2010

REGISTRATION CLOSED ....
We Don`t Accept New User ....

RE: Registration Closed - AG.NAYEL - 06-14-2010

dear ,engineers
my problem may be different . First of all i'm exactly as " pssst " ...yes i'm still a student and still learning ,so i have no past experience to share . i wish any one reply on pssst post !
I know that it is not only the experience is the required possessed thing to be an active here but herein my problem :
when i'm going to post any book or paper of course the first thing i do is to go to the search engine ........... and my problem that i'm finding every thing i wanna to share .
Not only this the requests also are already exist they may be satisfied or not be.
so i'm trying to hit the THANKS bottom when i'm get any benefite from any post .
but i promise i will do my best i will share as can i can .
finally : i'm optimistic that myself still here .

( the problem of english is obviouse to all of us )