Civil Engineering Association
New Moderators - Printable Version

+- Civil Engineering Association (https://forum.civilea.com)
+-- Forum: Forum Discussion (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-23.html)
+--- Forum: CivilEA News (https://forum.civilea.com/forum-76.html)
+--- Thread: New Moderators (/thread-464.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 02-28-2012

One of the our best VIP user was upgraded to "Candidate of moderator" because of his good works here, He is one of the best and active user of CivilEA:

mybest
[Image: avatar_32155.jpg]

Congratulate to him and hope to be upgraded as moderator Soon!

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 03-02-2012

One of the our best VIP user was upgraded to "Candidate of moderator" because of his good works here, He is one of the best and active user of CivilEA:

lisine
[Image: avatar_17927.jpg?dateline=1323076414]

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 03-12-2012

LiviuM
[Image: avatar_430.jpg?dateline=1323082946]

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 03-23-2012

Hello;

Today on of our best moderators was retired to due to having a lot of important works in real life. He works hard here and I really love him and his works here, "CivilEA Manual" is one of his great works. I`m not happy no say that he wanted to retired him but real life is more important for all of us and we understand and accept it. He retired temporary, and after his problems were solve he will back strongly. I hope the best for him.
Be success where ever you are, Do not forget your friends on CivilEA.
We love you @Grunf
[Image: avatar_1899.jpg?dateline=1328386421]

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 04-28-2012

We are glad to say that our candidates are upgraded to "Moderators" degree, they are energic moderators and we hope that we have better condition in their moderating section with help of them.

lisine -> eBook
Mybest -> eBook and Civil Engineering Resource
LiviuM -> Software and Civil Engineering Resource

Congratulation to all of them!

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 08-05-2012

Kindly informed all, today new position for moderators degree is defined, now, one of our best moderators that all users love him, and he works hard here is upgrade to highest moderator degree that call "Admin Deputy", he is:
BennyP
[Image: deputy.png]
[Image: avatar_842.jpg?dateline=1322976839]

He is my deputy on site.

Congratulation to him and to all CivilEA members.

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 12-08-2012

I`m very excited today and wants to say our valuable moderator "grunf" come back again.
As you know he was our lovely protector a few month ago, but now he can behind as as moderator.

Dear Grunf, your welcome to your home.

(03-23-2012, 06:17 AM)Administrator Wrote: Hello;

Today on of our best moderators was retired to due to having a lot of important works in real life. He works hard here and I really love him and his works here, "CivilEA Manual" is one of his great works. I`m not happy no say that he wanted to retired him but real life is more important for all of us and we understand and accept it. He retired temporary, and after his problems were solve he will back strongly. I hope the best for him.
We love you @Grunf

RE: New Moderators - oanm2000 - 12-08-2012

Welcome Home, Grunf, my friend!
We miss you a lot!
Just a little comment, my dear Admin:
I think that Grunf should resume the position he had before retiring at this time. I personally think it does not have to prove anything, and even less his commitment to the Forum, which has been shown to spare at all times...
My best Regards
oanm2000

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 03-29-2014

one of the best moderators of CivilEA that was very very active in forum and bring you a lot of material and mirror links is busy these days, we really need such moderators for CivilEA but we respect to all moderators and his life, unfortunately @kowheng was retired in CivilEA temporary, we hope he will back soon as Protector here, but according to our policy we force to change his status to retired moderator.
we note that retired moderator are proud moderator of CivilEA that we called them VIP Moderator,
you are the best @kowheng, we hope the best for you and for your work. we need your future help.

thank you for your great work here during last years.

RE: New Moderators - Administrator - 06-11-2014

Hello;

We love you @Grunf