Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: %cracked %software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your identity as such the revelation that you installed a software in your computer (be it the official or the “re-engineered version”) can only and only be revealed if you are working on-line i.e. if you are connected to the internet. The information sent automatically to the net system is that of your IP (which the system hacks out without your consent). Other information could be your ID (user) which may be lurking out there without you knowing of it. But is there a way to avoid this happening i.e. not giving out your identity involuntarily while you are working on-line? Yes there is.
Have you thought of how people that do not respect the statuesque (like groups of people that do not conform to the norm, i.e. those that may be regarded as criminal or terrorists) are able to place information on the net without being traced? They can and have been beating the most sophisticated intelligence agencies. Before I get down to the actual thing, let me digress a bit.
It is now almost the norm that whenever that you wish to access some sites on the net (for whatever purpose), you will be required to furnish lots of information that may include your personal data (that you may not be willing to give out. If you are in dare need, you have no option than to supply same.)
These range from our names, last name and address, and even date of birth and civic status, our affair, the hobbies, educational background and even the family income!, our ID and password, to such information as to our bank account number (beware of the cyber criminals). Other information such as our IPs (as I said before) are normally automatically “hacked” by the system. These information are stored in data banks that may be easily accessible to someone who has the determination to get access to it. For these reasons, our privacies are no longer protected. This was one of the reasons for which the so-called hackers were born- that is, those people that do not accept the imposed rules from the net and in their attempt to circumvent it employ all ingenuity to enter covertly into the system without matching to the rule and without revealing their identity. You can also apply the same system as to avoid giving out your identity if you feel that you have something to hide (like in the case that we are discussing). One of your options is to get to the site known as bugmenot.com. It will tell you all that you have to do to configure your browser (particularly if you choose it as your preferred gateway to the net). In this way, you do not have to give out those information that are very precious and your Ip will not be revealed to anyone both on the real and virtual world. The concept, at first may seem insane, but in practice the site works. HOW
Try it yourself, go onto the site: -
Code:
Content of this section is hidden, You must be registered and activate your account to see this content. See this link to read how you can remove this limitation:

http://forum.civilea.com/thread-27464.html
, write in the address of the site that you wants to visited and like magic, an ID [user] and a password will appear. Accept it and the system will supply all the information that will be in agreement to the situation without giving out any information as to the actual user. In so doing, you will run off without divulging important information that should be of your exclusive reserve. You will also have the desired services without disclosing your personal data, in short, without any recording (as if you did not exist). Thought this may not work at the first trial, insist and rewrite the site address into same browser and after some trials, surely you will be trough. In so doing, your IP will not be hacked by the system and revealed to anyone without your consent. Your information will only be revealed if you deliberately wanted it be.
Regards
Teddy
@king12
You asked a very good question. Most of the popular software now have methods to track down illegal users. And very often people get caught by them. Result: The license will be canceled. I think currently there are no effective ways to bring such people in front of the judiciary because of the large no. of people who use such tricks. Laws are there. But as I said, it is very difficult to resolve one's ip and contact his country to catch him. Remember, 1000s of users are there. But it doesn't mean that you are safe. Don't think that a proxy server can protect you. Using a firewall often solves the problem. But you should manually configure it. It is better to turn off automatic update feature and later download the required updates manually.
Regards,
Pages: 1 2