Civil Engineering Association

Full Version: Suggestion : Civilea Members News and Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I suggest to make one subject of the forum to know the news about active members of the forum...

as I see some active members on the forum sometimes not appeared any mores... Just as all of  us as friends through this helpful web site at least we can get news about us..
as example i do not know may be I am wrong.. I did not see Admin BennyP ( sorry spelling could be not correct) since long times...
Any way hope all the best for all of you my dear brothers
Any News About Admin BennyP...
Long times I did not see him in the forum...
Hope he is well...
Hi
this is good idea and I`m agree with it.

unfortunately we do not have any news about our valuable member "BennyP" he is not online in all other websites from 2021/05/18, I am very worry and I tried to find any news about him but I can not.
I wish he is in health but we do not have any news about him.
Many Thanks Admin for sharing this information...
And Really me and all our friends in the forum very sad to hear this news about BennyP...
All of us hope that he is good and will come back very soon...
And May I request from our Dear brothers through the forum in case anyone knows any news about BennyP.. please share it...
And Finally I wish all the best for all of You...
God keep all of you safe and good...
(10-28-2021, 09:23 AM)mecheil.edwar Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest to make one subject of the forum to know the news about active members of the forum...

as I see some active members on the forum sometimes not appeared any mores... Just as all of  us as friends through this helpful web site at least we can get news about us..
as example i do not know may be I am wrong.. I did not see Admin BennyP ( sorry spelling could be not correct) since long times...
Any way hope all the best for all of you my dear brothers

Still no news on BennyP? Maybe we should try and reach out to him via his email address and see if he responds.
No! Unfortunately there were no replies to his private email.
(11-01-2021, 11:30 PM)Dell_Brett Wrote: [ -> ]No! Unfortunately there were no replies to his private email.

This is not good news at all. We should remain positive and keep our fingers cross for the best though.
(11-01-2021, 04:30 PM)cheosmith Wrote: [ -> ]Still no news on BennyP? Maybe we should try and reach out to him via his email address and see if he responds.

No reply by PM, E-mail and other contacts point.
I even asked his compatriots to follow up, but to no avail